Members of our firm are more than just employees. Founded by ex-military personnel who believe that one’s colleagues are one’s family, there are stringent acceptance procedures but great benefits in working with The Densus Group.
The primary attribute of any Densus Group member, regardless of role, is a thoroughly professional approach. To us, this attribute is what sets us apart from other companies; we are willing to consider all applicants who demonstrate this fundamental attribute, regardless of background and experience.
We are currently looking for people with the following backgrounds and skill sets;
- Business development specialists.
- Former military, police, prison service and other emergency service personnel from across the rank structure, from senior leadership and officer appointments to experienced practitioners from operational backgrounds and ranks.
- Underwriters –Experience in working with underwriting in fields of capital investment and/or personnel in medium to high risk areas advantageous.
- Business Intelligence specialists.
- Business Consultants. Experience in working with government agencies preferred.
- Risk, security and political analysts.
- Emergency planners.
- Security consultants.
- Training specialists, especially those with experience in the provision of military and emergency services training.
- Communications specialists.
We encourage anyone with a passion for professional achievement and who feel that they have something to offer The Densus Group to approach us. Former service in the military or other uniformed services is not a pre-requisite for joining the Densus Group in many roles.
For further details contact our offices by letter or email only.